Our client produces and licenses the most successful TV branded games for online, mobile, land based casinos and lotteries around the world. The production area consists of a core team of experienced producers, designers and Flash developers enabling them to bring together the best team for any particular project. Their focus is on creating and delivering imaginative, entertainment propositions built with robust technology and astute project management. Their main work covers online fixed odds and slot betting games and web builds. They are growing into delivering their products on to mobile and social platforms.
This role is a specific placement within the Games department managing the development of the gambling games which are built in house, integrated with gaming platforms and then licensed to bookmakers.
The role with involve working for the Head of Product Development and alongside two flash developers and 2 designers. Key responsibilities are managing the development of multiple projects, managing the relationships with the gaming platforms and with their bookmaker clients. Having experience of the Producer role is desirable but not necessary.
Overall responsibility for the delivery of all gaming projects & products enabling the Head of Product Development to focus on other areas of business.
Account management of relationships with gaming engine suppliers and with bookmaker clients
May be required to input into the product development in terms of reviewing product and testing.
Establish projects in a controlled and secure manner with appropriate scoping and planning
Take ownership of and establish the budget for each project, reporting and reconciling with Accounts dept when necessary.
Work with project management tools and templates to help the management process
Actively manage risk during the lifetime of the project and consider realistic contingency – helping give creative choices is key
Escalate issues when appropriate and drive the decision making process
Ensuring projects develop so that the internal team’s needs are correctly interpreted and implemented
Motivate the project team to deliver a first class solution for each and every project
Work with the Games team to help develop processes to make the next project easier & more successful!
Skills and Experiences
Experience in the gaming industry required, specific experience of gambling games an advantage
A mix of skills from hardcore project management to producing and account management
A ‘Can Do’ attitude with an equal determination to deliver, to be enthusiastic and have fun along the way
Minimum of 2 years project management experience
Brilliant communication skills – both giving clear direction and listening to others or clients
Be customer and delivery focused
An almost psychic ability to flush out any issues as early as possible in the project (creative, cost-related, technical or operational) and to resolve these effectively
Ability to motivate teams and bring the project together
Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
Our client is one of the world’s most well-known online gaming operators. Founded in the 1990′s they are now regarded as the most regulated global online gaming operator in the market. Due to this growth they are now seeking dynamic team players to join and build upon this success.
The selected candidate will form part of the Gaming Product Team responsible for setting and delivering the product strategy. The role demands frequent interaction with multiple stakeholders across the business (e.g., Sales, Marketing, IT, Customer Strategy and Customer Services at varying stages of the product’s lifecycle) and 3rd party suppliers.
Casino / Games / Poker Growth Strategy (30%)
Monitor and evaluate market developments, competitor strategy & product offerings to identify opportunities and threats to the business.
Analyse data (transactional & market research) to develop a deep understanding of the Client’s customers and use this to inform and drive the product development strategy.
Poker: Work closely with the Poker Network supplier to manage and optimise the Poker product and revenues.
Consult with key stakeholders (territorial and functional) to identify needs and opportunities.
Identify and evaluate 3rd party products/suppliers that could enhance the Product.
Prioritise potential initiatives to optimise profitability.
Product Development (40%)
Lead/support specific product development projects (including 3rd party integrations) from business requirements to launch. Working with other teams around the business, this may include creation of prototypes, functional specifications, product wire frames, quality analysis and user acceptance testing.
Interface with Customer Experience team, Business Analysts, Designers and Developers to ensure that specifications meet requirements from key stakeholders around the business.
This could also include projects / deliverables for B2B
Communicate and champion the product roadmaps and strategies around the business.
Measure project deliverables against specifications and ensure timelines are met.
Product Performance Analysis (20%)
Monitor & review product performance and usage through KPIs, documenting & presenting performance feedback to management and other business stakeholders.
Share best practices and key analytical insights throughout the business .
Provide ad-hoc analysis and support for Senior Management and other Business Functions.
Manage and own relationships with 3rd party suppliers including Games / Network platforms, Suppliers and also B2B third parties.
Breadth of Responsibility
The degree to which this job impacts the organisation and its employees. For what is this job responsible?
Highly visible role – Casino, Games and Poker together make up over a third of profit, so there is a real opportunity to become a central and visible cog within the business. With the changing regulating market place and the potential opening up of the US, Casino, Games and Poker will be at the heart of the Client’s future business strategy. In addition, the Product Team is seen as one of the “go to” areas in the business for input into or to support a wide variety of projects or topics so there is a great opportunity to turn your had to a variety of related initiatives.
Autonomy/Problem Solving & Decision Making
The degree to which this job is subject to the policies and procedures of management; types of decisions made by this position, and those referred to the next level.
Together with the Head of Casino, Games and Poker and Head of Product Development, this role is expected to work directly with the senior management team on making key decisions to grow the Games (Casino/Games/Poker) side of the business
Problem-solving is a crucial part of this role, both in the setting and monitoring the strategic plan for the product (analytical problem-solving) and in its execution (operational problem-solving)
Present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations clearly in verbal / written formats.
Flexibility to go from making high level decisions one minute to dealing with technical conversations with internal or external stakeholders the next.
Build productive working relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Ability to identifying betting, competitive and general online/mobile technology usage trends, to understand their implications, and to react accordingly.
Confidence to challenge established beliefs if the data indicates otherwise.
Integrate data from multiple sources and providers to form coherent summaries and recommendations.
Occasional travel required.
Strategic and commercial mindset; ability to understand and make trade-offs for operational profitability.
2 years plus of working for an Online business (ideally in gaming).
Ability to create business cases and specifications.
A good understanding of product development processes and concepts.
Data-driven and detail-orientated with good analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to thrive in a pressurised, dynamic environment, deal with uncertainty and variable timelines and self-manage prioritisation of key projects.
Must have a strong interest in Gaming/Betting and at least a working knowledge of Games betting (either Casino or Poker)
Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
High level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Passionate about improving customer experience
Good understanding of the online poker and casino markets.
Proven Product Management experience, ideally within an online gaming (or comparable) market.
Active knowledge of Online Poker – i.e. play on a poker network.
Good technical understanding of product suite / competitor environment etc.
The position of Lead Solution Architect is responsible for translating business requirements into IT solutions taking into account the complexity of existing systems. The jobholder will work closely with the Software Engineering Manager, Chief Architect and other Solutions and Enterprise Architects to develop technical strategy and standards.
The Lead Solution Architect’s role is to ensure that all Technical Designs not only comply with Ladbrokes Technical Standards, but also provide a best fit for delivery of business requirements.
The Lead Solution Architect is also responsible for mentoring less experienced Solution Architects and performing line management tasks including recruitment, establishing staff development plans and undertaking staff appraisals.
Depending on the assigned project or tasks, the Lead Solution Architect may lead internal matrixed teams or external supplier teams overseeing the quality of technical deliverables, coordinating tasks, assisting with technical problem resolution and forming the main technical design contact to Business teams and other Technical teams within Ladbrokes.
In addition, the Lead Solution Architect will work with Channel Managers to define and agree business process standards and to manage ongoing product and systems enhancement requests working with the project management teams to affect any delivery.
• Work with Chief Architect, other Architects, Project Managers and the Business to review business drivers, needs and strategies and understand implications to the application and data architecture
• Translate the business requirements and processes into technical solutions/definitions for internal or external delivery according to Ladbrokes’ standards
• Analyse and validate the completeness of business requirements highlighting any inconsistencies and gaps
• Estimate the cost of implementing the requirements and advise on high cost/ complexity components and where requirement changes could result in more cost effective implementations
• Take responsibility for the production of logical systems designs according to agreed design standards
• Work with other Architects, the Software Engineering Manager and the Chief Architect to define and maintain standards in design development and process
• Ensure current systems and data architecture is defined and maintained to agreed standards
• Perform a data management role for the business including confirming data principles, data dictionaries and approving business data models
• Work with the IT Security & Compliance to understand security risks in the solutions architecture
• Review and validate deliverables from third party suppliers to ensure quality, standards and business requirements are met
• Lead technical assessments of external suppliers and products as part of supplier and technology selection processes
• Lead technical audits and reviews of internal and external systems and suppliers to enhance performance, stability, scalability and operating cost effectiveness
• Review proposals from suppliers for technical accuracy, cost effectiveness and fit-for-purpose solutions
• Demonstrate proven cost efficiencies gained through process change, design approaches, support tasks or supplier reviews
• Perform feasibility assessments and studies to trial the appropriateness of new technologies, products and processes to improve and strengthen software delivery
• Lead internal and external technical teams
• Line management of assigned staff
• Work within project teams, and perform the following project related activities:
• Provide direction and guidance on projects ensuring adherence to the architecture standards and roadmap for new applications
• Support the Business Analyst in determining high level non-functional requirements for the key projects
• Create systems & data architectural solutions and high-level designs
• Ensure system designs and architectures are documented to the appropriate level of detail using Ladbrokes’ documentation templates
• Specifying the main components of the solution and how they interact with each other
• Form the design authority on projects ensuring that solutions delivered fit the high level design
• Ensure any design dependencies on other projects and systems are documented and highlighted to the respective team leads
• Ensure all design documents for new applications are updated at the end of the project delivery
• Excellent knowledge of formal design principles (eg Design Patterns, SOA, UML)
• Team leading (both internal and external teams)
• Staff management and recruitment
• Introducing and enforcing new standards and processes
• Proven experience of senior engagements on high profile product and supplier selections
• Proven experience of working across multiple cross-skilled project teams
• Leading and attending technical governance boards
• Performing technical audits and design reviews across multiple projects and suppliers
• Excellent understanding of systems and business requirements process
• Specific working knowledge of one or more technology domains specific to the main duties of the Senior Solutions Architect (eg middleware, ecommerce, retail systems, etc)
• Proven experience of working within large process change projects within complex technical and cultural environments
• Strong Practical experience of developing and implementing
• Technical Design
• SOA Architecture
• Component based architectures
• Requirements definition and systems design
• Experience with Enterprise Architect design tool (or equivalent)
• Experience with HP’s PPM (Portfolio and Project Management) or other Project Management/Requirements gathering tools
• End to end experience of the project lifecycle
• Proven experience of software delivery methodologies such as Agile (experience of being a Scrum Master would be useful).
• Proven experience of evaluating and improving Test Processes to ensure delivery matches the business requirement
• Highly experienced in communicating complex technical requirements to business leaders and senior management teams
• Experience of working with large scale, high volume, real-time web based applications and infrastructure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels, both technical and non-technical
• Experience of managing third parties
• A strong passion for Sport and the Gaming sector
One of the UK’s top iGaming organisations is looking to hire an experienced Compliance manager to join their experienced team. Reporting to the Group Head of Compliance, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing the smooth running of the companys regulatory compliance function.
- To ensure that gaming licences are at all times kept safe, protected and renewed.
- To take specific responsibility for all regulatory and compliance related issues within the business to ensure that they comply with all relevant regulatory controls at all times.
- To maintain a detailed and up to date understanding of all relevant gaming laws, regulations and codes of practice issued by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC), UK legislators or any other overseas jurisdiction that impacts to the business.
- To work with the Managing Director and all key executives so as to keep fully informed and up to date with all development projects, proposals and initiatives to ensure that all regulatory compliance related aspects, issues or concerns are addressed before implementation.
- To formally assume the role of Compliance Officer for the companies licensed businesses, as defined by the AGCC, and similarly act in similar capacity, as appropriate, for any other jurisdiction in which the company may be licensed, either now or in the future.
- To liaise with the AGCC in order to build strong, trusting and co-operative relationships.
- To liaise with the AGCC or other relevant regulator as the point of contact to obtain approval for any appropriate initiatives, proposals etc, as and when required.
- To take ownership of the AGCC Internal Control System (ICS) document and ensure that it is completed, up to date and adhered to at all times, in accordance with AGCC guidelines.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Business Management, Finance, IT or a relevant field
- Several years experience in a similar online ecommerce or gambling company
- Compliance experience in a management capacity
- Extensive management experience with the ability to motivate others
- Experience of managing e-gaming regulators
- Extensive knowledge and experience of ecommerce compliance issues
- Exceptional IT knowledge and skills
- Ability to work with numerous internal and external cross functional teams including; Fraud and Payments, IT Security, Marketing, Customer Support, IT, Developers, Finance and Project Management
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most respected UK iGaming organisations
Our client, a global leader in the iGaming Industry are seeking to further strengthen their development team, as a result they are seeking a Development Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for those already working in the iGaming Industry or with a keen interested in becoming involved in this rapidly growing Industry. There is fantastic scope for career progression and the opportunity to really make an impact and take control of the Development. Our client provides a full service solution that includes everything their partners need to be successful in the igaming sector. Their platform is based on .Net, MSSQL and integrates with numerous 3rd party suppliers for games, payment solutions and customer care.
Managing an engineering team of 15-20 .Net C# developers
Maintain and improve agile development methods and processes
Ensure good agile leadership
Focus on high quality, continuous improvement and on time delivery
Work closely with engineering and product management to deliver high quality products on time
Enforce secure coding standards
Meet deadlines by being very proactive, resourceful and self educating
Communicate with multiple teams & stakeholders to provide fluidity of information
Encourage innovation of process and development methodologies
Regularly report project progress to management in various forms
Individual will need to work closely with their counterparts in Stockholm / Tallinn to synchronise development and releases.
Hire, develop, motivate and retain talent
It may require some travel to other IGT development offices (Stockholm, San Francisco, Manchester, Beijing).
BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree required
10+ years of software engineering experience
5+ years of engineering management or technical leadership experience
Experience in building scalable, enterprise class, high performance software
Experience in all phases of software product life cycle, preferably as a technical leader and manager
Experience in integrating software from multiple providers
Hands-on experience with a variety of Microsoft .NET technologies
Able to manage time effectively and set priorities.
A tenacious self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
Action-orientated and comfortable working to tight deadlines and under pressure
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Team management & leadership skills with cross functional and international teams
Past experience with online gaming preferred though not mandatory.
This position is urgent and a quick turn around is guaranteed. If this position is not quite suitable for you then please refer friends or colleagues.
In charge of acquisition through sports channels (offline and online cross sell)
Monitor product and feature performance and quality, optimization or instant problem solving.
Manage and develop the Poker user experience and promote the user experience and player journey throughout team and the whole company.
Work with Senior Management
Regularly conduct and publish market intelligence and competitive analysis
Ensure that all Poker product work is embedded in the overall gaming platform.
Collect and generate new product ideas, enhancements to existing products, collating requests from both internal and external requestors, as well as users and the Poker community.
Maintain and develop strong relationships with external suppliers including those required for product development.
Develop and manage customer VIP and loyalty schemes.
Liaise with the software supplier and IT
Work closely with Affiliates team to develop and grow Poker affiliate programme.
Work closely with Marketing on the implementation and management of customer acquisition and retention programmes and analyse player activity.
Build successful relationships
Communicate scope and timelines of products and features and set expectations.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, please do not hestiate to get in touch!
Our client is a fast-growing mobile phone games application development company in Asia. Currently expanding their development team and have excellent openings for Senior 3D Game Developers to be based in Shanghai.
Developing rich iPhone Games using Unity 3D
To be the main developer of all mobile game development tasks on a specific game project.
To contribute in the development team’s problem solving performance, knowledge sharing and training junior developers
Risk assessment and keep fresh knowledge of current technologies
Ensure the games are on schedule with the highest quality of codes
At least 3 years working experience as a game developer, with at least 1 year or more development experience on Unity 3D
Must have a strong background in C / C + + or Object C and specialised in the development of mobile games
2 years (desktop / mobile) software / game development
Familiar with the game development software tools: Objective C, C + +, XCode, Interface Builder (Interface Builder), instruments (Instruments), Cocoa Touch, Cocos2D, Core Audio (Core Audio), Core Animation (Core Animation), PowerVR Hardware, applications to purchase (In App Purchase), physics (physics engines) and other development tools for iPhone
Knowledge on migrating iOS games to Android OS is a big plus
Intermediate SQL and XML capabilities
Good communication skills, good understanding capabilities and a team leader
Ability to quickly learn a new programming language, learn about the latest technology
Powerful object-oriented programming capabilities
Good optimisation, debugging techniques and discipline
Familiar with software development processes is a must
Other relevant qualifications:
Development experience on games on any platform
3D game experience is a plus although most of the games are 2D.
Success in establishing a software development team and communicating effectively on reporting technical issues
Experience in reviewing other developers’ work with the technical level of competence and experience
Please send your detailed resumes to email@example.com; please feel free to contact Ms. Starr Xian on +853 8294 2401 for more details and a confidential discussion.
As a member in our Partner Management Team, you are responsible for a successful and long-term relationship between PokerStrategy.com and our business partners.
You have a direct impact on the revenue our company generates – and create value by promoting big initiatives and solving small issues. Bringing together the view of our partner, our customers and our strategic goals, you create value for all stakeholders.
… are a charismatic ‘people’s person’ and love to communicate with others and build relationships
… know that you have to get your numbers and arguments right to leverage your relationships
… have an eye and love for detail when it comes to the wording and layout of contracts, well-structured emails and documents, and storytelling presentations
… have a strong business acumen and passion about driving revenues
… are an excellent negotiator with a strong sense for win-win situations
… love to help colleagues, partners and customers who need your advice or a simple answer
Create & manage great long-term relationships with our business partners
Research and monitor your partners’ overall business situation and customer satisfaction to spot opportunities & threats
Review, understand, and report weekly your partners’ main KPIs
Define Partner Management team strategies and goals
Assisting in the management of our free bankroll campaigns, including monitoring deal structures, volume, player values, and optimization potentials
Supporting the negotiation and contracting process with key stakeholders and our legal department
Constructing and selling strong presentations for value-added campaigns
With our Gibraltar and Hamburg based superstar team of 220 full-time staff and 500 freelancers, we create expansive learning communities all hungry for content.
PokerStrategy.com, our prototype learning community, has more than 5 million members and is fully available in 19 languages. Join our quest to revolutionise the way people learn topics such as poker and Forex trading online.
If you think you have what it takes – apply today! For a complete application we need your CV, motivation letter and transcripts to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a marketing graduate with an interest in the online gambling industry?
One of the top technology and online gaming organisations in Europe is looking to add a junior retention executive to their expanding CRM team. This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing graduate with approx 1 years experience in Digital Marketing to move into the iGaming industry.
To support the development of the Retention Promotional Campaign Strategy
To support the development of the Retention e-CRM Strategy
Mange key operational and reporting processes for the team
Work closely with key Retention Stakeholders to continually develop this strategy and apply a culture of Test, Learn and Optimise.
With the support of the Campaign Exec, execute and analysis product retention activity both onsite and offsite
Execute campaigns across multiple channels (Email, SMS, DM, MPS and Tele-Marketing) where appropriate.
Help to maintain and optimise product led campaigns (Cross-Sell, Up-Sell, Loyalty, Lapsed Prevention, Reactivation)
Support the Site Manager to ensure the website is up to date and optimised.
Work closely with the Email Marketing Manager to support the development of our email marketing best practices and development of email tools and functionality
Support in Launch New Products and gather insight on their performance
Produce a weekly Retention Report which includes a snapshot of product email deliverability.
Work closely with member support and answer Right Now queries.
Skills background profile
1 year+ online experience in a Retention or Product focused discipline
Understanding of basic Retention Strategies
Extremely organised with a passion to drive optimisation through quantitative insight.
Highly literate and numerate.
Familiar with MS Office software.
Willingness to travel to group offices in various locations.
Ability to build strong working relationships with people across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven passionate candidate to join one of the fastest growing iGaming organisations
To assess, research and present new business opportunities for Ladbrokes international business. To assist the Managing Director in delivering Board presentations and financial analysis for potential new markets and geographies. Generate clear and detailed PowerPoint for the Board to articulate international Strategy and progress.
Analyse and interpret Financial Data on potential markets and geographies
Identify and exploit business opportunities to grow the business around the world.
Investigate and perform due diligence on these opportunities to determine the value of the proposition.
• Prepare Board Reports and business plans (including financial data) to secure approval to exploit international opportunities.
• Identify and research potential partners within new territories.
• Liaise between partners and UK base to maximise opportunities and identify synergies.
• Provide a knowledgeable face to the Company in each territory and build a strong and sustainable relationship with senior business partners in each of the international territories.
• Secure support from the relevant departments of the business to monetise revenue streams and optimize investment opportunities and expenditure.
• Prepare the new territory for the “business as usual” team when the opportunities have been fully prepared.
• Prepare International annual Budgets, quarterly forecasts and strategy documents in close communication with the country managers.
• Assist FP&A team with the preparation of quarterly results/information pack.
• Responsible for weekly and monthly international reporting.
• Assist team in reporting the daily trading for eGaming.
• Assist FP&A team to prepare and update competitor analysis reports
• Ad Hoc analysis.
• Part qualified (ACCA/CIMA) accountant having worked in industry
• Excellent presentation skills including PowerPoint
• Strong excel skills
• Proven ability to interpret and analyse commercial data
• Understanding of Regulated gaming markets desirable
• Evidence of an entrepreneurial passion
• Language skills (Spanish, German or French preferred
In addition, the following skills are required to perform the role successfully;
• The ability to work independently
• To be able to communicate effectively at all levels
• An excellent networker and good interpersonal skills to develop and maintain long term relations
• Be able to present professionally at the highest level
• A skilled negotiator
• Highly organised
• The ability to work to tight deadlines